Horse clipping guide
Before you begin clipping your horse it is really important to make sure you have everything prepared, from making sure you and your horse are safe while clipping, to checking and oiling your clippers. Here are a few guides from Lister to help you prepare.
There are many different types of clip and it is important to make sure you have the right clip for your horse. When considering the types of horse clip, you should think about:
- What level of work is your horse doing?
- How much does your horse sweat?
- Is your horse stabled or turned out?
- Do you have suitable rugs?
- Does your horse feel the cold?
- Has your horse been clipped before?